Over the years, our consultants and engineers have gained significant experience in developing and/or hosting professional courses in the field of process safety and process safety management, from one day courses to a full university course for Master’s students in safety engineering. A sample of the courses that we are able to offer you are:
- Process Safety Management Leadership and Process Safety Management Ambassador courses in conjunction with our training partner Cogent Skills. Our consultants and engineers are approved trainer for these courses. For further information and booking, reference is made to https://www.cogentskills.com/process-safety-standards/.
- HAZOP Awareness and – Leadership: a bespoke course can be tailored to Client’s needs to ensure that personnel participating in and leading Hazard and Operability Studies are well equipped to ensure an efficient and thorough process.
- A SIL/LOPA IEC 61511 Awareness Course can be delivered to ensure that SIL/LOPA assessment and -follow up is conducted fully in line with the requirements of IEC 61511 by your personnel. The standard course materials can be altered as to exactly meet your COMPANY’s needs. This course is delivered in conjunction with our training partner NCOI. For further information and booking, reference is made to https://veiligheid.ncoi.nl/.
- An extensive course on Safety Engineering and Risk Based Management of Major Accident Hazards and Major Environmental Incidents can be provided for Clients in the upstream oil and gas sector. The contents can be modified to suit your needs and goals, and can also be adapted for clients in the midstream, downstream and chemical sector.
- A Process Safety Awareness course can be delivered in full or can be modified to suit Client’s needs to provide your engineers and technical and maintenance personnel a foundation in the technical aspects of process safety. This to ensure that your personnel is equipped with a thorough understanding of the backgrounds and fundamental concepts of process safety.
- A one day Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis course can be delivered in which the use of root cause analysis is explained as powerful incident investigation tool for less complex incidents and accidents. It can be tailored towards your Company procedures and hands-on exercises based on previous incidents that occurred in your company will form an integral part of the course.
- An one day Introduction into Upstream and Offshore Hydrocarbon Processing course can be delivered to provide your personnel with a basic qualitative understanding of the unit operations that are key to offshore and onshore oil and gas processing and transportation.
- A one day Hazard Identification and Risk Management course can be delivered for a variety of industries. By adopting standard practices from the offshore oil and gas industries, a step change in your organisation can be achieved in the systematic identification and management of health, safety and environmental aspects of your facilities during all its life cycle stages.
Other courses related to process safety and to HSE in the oil and gas and process industries can be developend and hosted at your request. All our courses can be delivered as standard courses or can be tailored to your needs. Should you want to explore further possibilities, please do not hesitate to contact us at +31 6 482 49 713 or at email@example.com.